CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FROM EXPERIENCED TRAINERS
Centre for Community Regeneration and Development (CCREAD-Cameroon) is an active Nonprofit organization in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations and UNESCO’s GAP implementing partner.
Within the framework of its annual staff capacity development framework, CCREAD-Cameroon is recruiting five (05) experienced trainers in the area of project planning, monitoring, and evaluation. Each potential trainer should be able to facilitate at least one session from the following thematic areas;
• Project monitoring, Technical reportin and work plan development
• Qualitative and quantitative approaches in Program evaluation
• Organizational leadership and communication
• Financial compliance and control of programs.
• Need assessments and strategic planning
Each training session is expected to last for eight (08) hours,
• Production of a PowerPoint presentation
• Design of a text-based toolkit to serve as a manual to participants during and after the training of not more than 10 pages.
• At least 3 hours of thematic practical exercises which engage all the participants, the trainer is permitted to be innovative as long as the objective of the training is not altered.
Each applicant should indicate his/her thematic area of interest on the CV for consideration. The training is going to take place in Buea, but trainers from different locations within Cameroon are also invited to apply.
Profile of Trainers
Each applicant should have at least a related postgraduate qualification and relevant experience to be determined from their CVs and during the interview phase of those to be selected.
Within the framework of this program, each trainer is expected to receive 120 euros as compensation for eight hours, excluding feeding. However, in case a trainer is applying is not based around Buea, the organization will be willing to additional allowances to cover accommodation and transportation.
How to apply
Interested persons should send a complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com before the 1st of November 2018. You may call any of these numbers in case you need further clarifications: +237 666402327 +237658007129